Saturday, November 13, 2010

Emanuel Lasker Announces His...Comeback.


I haven't been dead, I've just been starring in a series on the CW, lmfao, no no no, calm down Leighton Meester I watch Gossip Girl on the reg. So I really was dead for a short time, and in that time I was officially deemed retired I suppose. But I've been sharpening my skills and playing in hell just as much as I was on earth. I just had a really sick game with Osé the Great President of Hell, ruling three legions of demons, I made a huge rook sacrifice to position myself for a win when he turned into a leopard and ripped out my jugular, there goes more rating points, time to take that beast off the "Near Threatened" species list. I sort of miss the civilized world of earth chess, regardless of the effeminate nature of most players over two thousand. So with the wave of retirements at hand, I would like to be the first to announce my come back, a very special unretirement to me. I climbed from the inferno below to throw my hat back in the game, I wouldn't suggest wearing it, it's a steel helmet lined with nails used for torture, I can't wait to get my hands on a 59fifty. I will learn the ways of the internet and practice on this ICC site I keep hearing about, right after I'm done perusing this educational Liz Vicious site...boing. I made my arrival just in time as I hear the seasonal McRib is coming back, I've been dead sixty nine years, of course I want fries with that jackass. It's time for me to teach a lesson to all these new cantankerous and insignificant players, and shut down the Evans Gambit once again. Oh you have a fan-club of five anonymous posters thinking you deserve Game of the Week, I was friends with someone by the name of Albert Einstein, suck my dick, I'm back.

No comments:

Post a Comment